Friday, April 8, 2011

People of the blog

Please bear with me. For some reason I can't quite put my finger on, I have been struggling this year. I just can't. seem. to keep. up. So, yes, blogging has fallen far down the priority list. My apologies.

Today my classes turned in their major research paper. I now have in my possession a hefty stack of thirty filled-to-the-brim manila envelopes to grade before the end of the month. Doesn't that just sound like a barrel of laughs.

But at the same time, I also feel for the first time today like I have a little breathing room, with the end of all of that comes with today's due date: panicked student emails, last-minute conferences, and (very rough!) drafts. And with a week of presentations ahead (i.e. no teaching), I'm practically on easy street.

SO.

I will do my best to use next week to catch you up with each of the kids specifically and life at the Moore casa in general. I've also been composing a new blog series in my head titled, "Things I Don't Get." It should be fun. The blog will be back.

That is, until prepping for Easter and the grading deadline for those manila envelopes take over. Then you'll just have to bear with me until May, when I'll be footloose and fancy free and can hopefully get my head on straight.

See you Monday!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So good to hear what's going on! I know you have your hands VERY full. Can't wait to hear about your kiddos! I miss you tons!!!! Love you!!

Aunt Nanny said...

I knew you were busy, but had no idea how busy! Take care! Love you!

Jenny said...

thanks for the update. I just miss you guys and want to see/know what's happening.