I have a feeling that we are in for our most memorable Christmas yet as parents. Alex is aware enough of what's going on to be READY to tear into some gifts in the morning, and this could be the last year we have a house full of believers. So fun.
And let me tell you, they are soooo excited. Gracie has hopped into bed with me every morning this week with an excited whisper, "Only __ more days!!" And if I had a nickel for every time she or Shayne has said "I just can't wait!" or "I just can't stop thinking about Christmas!" or "I just can't stand it anymore!!!" well, I'd be spending Christmas in Hawaii. And this is the first year they've asked me how early is too early. :)
To be completely honest, Brendon and I wrapped all the presents last night, and I was getting pretty giddy myself thinking about all of the fun there's going to be come tomorrow morning. I'll be back the first of next week to give a full report! Hope you all have tons of fun and enjoy the sweet Spirit of Christmas in your homes as well.
P.S. You can read the latest Adah update on her blog: http://beautifuladdition.wordpress.com Please include them in your prayers this weekend!
4 comments:
What fun! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! Love to all of you!
we share the same happiness this year as we think it will be the last year of all 3 kiddos believing! It was good fun and bittersweet seeing the moment end. was great skyping with ya!
HELLOOOOO Leigh.....are you there?!?! Where are you?? Miss you and the happenings in your family!!!
Post a Comment