Thursday, June 17, 2010

Brendo wants a Windows Phone

So vote for his app idea! You don't have to enter any information at all, just click on the "vote" button below! (You can read a full description of the app and vote by clicking on the "view" button, too.) 







You can vote once a day until the contest ends July 8th. Winner gets $5000 and the new Windows Phone 7, plus the app will be offered as a free download once the phone launches.


He found out after he entered that there is a similar app using the GPS for the droid, but he's hoping that his will be different enough with the integration of the calendar to still be considered original.


Thanks, and good luck Brendon! I have some plans for that $5000!


P.S. If you want to post it to facebook for him, too, that would be awesome, as the more "viral" his entry goes, the more likely it will catch the judges' attention. (Winner is determined based 50% on judges, 50% on votes/viral influence.)



4 comments:

Shelly said...

Interesting idea! I will vote!

Becky said...

Done!

Brendon said...

You can vote once a day until July 8th. I just slipped from 15th to 17th, so vote away!
Thanks.

Jenny said...

hey you - give us something new to look at. I've voted everyday and deserve new pictures.