Last week we went down to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center to cap off a month of learning about seasons, weather, and plants. (Thanks for the tip, Mandy!)
We were able to get our yearly bluebonnet picture there, too. Hooray!
I probably should have asked Shayne to remove the sunglasses, but then I would have been battling squinty-eye syndrome, and I've lost at that one too many times already.
It was a fun time, topped off with lunch at Central Market, some Amy's Ice Cream, and time wandering around in BookPeople. Gracie said, "I love this day!" and Shayne said, "This was the best...we got a good lunch and ice cream!"
Okay, so the food wasn't really the point of the excursion, but I'm glad the little things can still make their day.
P.S. I added a long comment to the last post if you want to read a bit of a follow-up to that story.
5 comments:
Looks fun! How did Brendon feel about those giant fireants? ;)
loving the cool sunglasses
as if Texas doesnt have enough fire ants...they make fake ones? LOL make my feet hurt looking at those!
and look who is walking!!!!
Believe it or not, those ants made me hungry for marshmellows. Remember "Honey I shrunk the kids"?
Post a Comment