Moore snow! Unbelievable!
Tuesday we woke to a snowfall that lasted all day. It was awesome.
Gracie was so excited that it was deep enough for her to make a real snow angel. (Okay, a snow/grass angel.)
Brendon came home early and had some good time with the kids outside. Even I got in on a little of the action while Alex was napping.
Of course, I might have lasted longer had I chosen more appropriate footwear.
It's been fun to experience these days we just don't see very often down here...days that give us reason to drink hot chocolate and actually use our fireplace. My laundry room was full of soppy socks, gloves, and coats at the end of the day, but definitely worth it for these fun memories.
3 comments:
Love the snow angel and Gracie's little snowmen. The wet gloves and coats are definitely worth it for all the fun they have playing in it. Even for big kids like us, which you can totally tell in that smilely picture of Brendon that he was enjoying it just as much as the little ones!
Awesome pictures! Thats some good snow for Texas! I smiled at the no socks for you..thats so what I do. Oh and I LOVE Aubers hat!!
Looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment