Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Photos

A week ago we woke up to a light dusting of snow on the ground, just enough to make some snowballs and have a little fun before Brendon left for work. Alex and I watched and took pictures from the warmth and safety of the house.


Snowday 


Brrr! Just looking at those pictures makes me cold, and I know it's not anything compared to what so many of y'all deal with each winter. I don't know how you do it. Our "snow" was gone by noon!



5 comments:

Jenny said...

it feels like waco seen more snow than ever this year. cute pics

Marchelle said...

I think we missed the snow. We had a few crusty patches, not enough to even make a snowball.

Shelly said...

Looks like they had fun! I wish I could send some of ours your way!

Rom Tom said...

We got almost 9 inches of snow in Dallas that day. The kids played in the snow for 4 days! Glad you guys got some to play in!

Sissa said...

Lol-guess you wouldn't like Ohio. I think at one point we had about 20 inches out there. The boys are LOVING it while I'm sick of it! Glad the kids got in some "snow" time. One day we'll have to teach them about "sledding" and as Kaden puts it, "catching some air!"