Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Photos

We have liftoff! Just a day or two after I posted about Alex wanting to get a proper crawl going, he took off and has been following us around the house ever since. No longer worried about the tile, and very interested in what's behind the closed bathroom doors. And now this...


Ababy3 


Um, yeah, excuse my carrot moustache which Mom didn't notice until she posted this picture.


From crawling to cruising...if he continues to follow his big brother's path like he has so far, he'll be walking in less than two months. I am not pushing for this!


Ababy2 


Just a little bit of family resemblance, maybe?


Ababy4 


Love the little hair fluff out of place after a good nap.


Ababy5 


Hello, baby teeth! (Sorry for all of the pictures...I just couldn't narrow it down!)


Ababy1 


Okay, okay, I'll stop. Have a great weekend!



5 comments:

Aunt Helen said...

He's getting to be such a big boy!! Sweet Alex!

Shelly said...

No don't stop! He is so stinkin' cute and I just want to keep looking at his sweet smile!!

Becky said...

What a doll!

Karisa said...

Simply irresistible!

Mary said...

Your boy is so cute. :) I just wanted to tell you that I ordered the vinyl from your sis-in-law for the Spring and Easter blocks this weekend. And I was going to have her send me the wood too, but she said that shipping was too outrageous, and she didn't have the heart (she's so nice!) So it looks like I'll need to take a trip to home depot before craft night. Are you excited?