Being an equal opportunity Mother, I decided to add the Christmas lists of the other two. These are just for fun. They should not be taken as hints or Christmas gift registries!
Aubrey:
"Baby! Pink...and purple! Two both. Barbie! BIG, noisy Barbie!"
She has since added, "Green Guy." No idea...
Gracie:
Superhero Barbies (from Barbie and The Three Musketeers, since they have capes and masks)
Dollhouse (never mind the large wood one she already has in her room, apparently she needs a large plastic one)
Christmas Lego set
Shayne:
Shayne has learned how to use Excel, so Santa can access his list online, complete with cost breakdown. (Yeah, I know.) He's pretty much got the entire Lego catalog on there. Add a Star Wars "blaster" that he is quick to remind me is only a TOY, and you've got his list.
4 comments:
I am willing to send her a couple of Lauren's big, noisy Barbies.
Um, yeah, no thanks. We have plenty enough of those around here ourselves.
She was so excited to tell me what she wanted, though. Funny girl.
Shayne using Excel cracks me up every time I hear about it.
Andrew also asked for a Christmas Lego set. What is that? I've never seen it. Funny they asked for the same thing.
Post a Comment