After a couple of weeks of watching Alex grab at our plates and follow our forks from plate to mouth, and then a couple more weeks of my being in denial that he was ready for solid foods, we (meaning Brendon) took pity on the boy and bought him a box of rice cereal. He looks just thrilled about the pasty white stuff, doesn't he?
That's not all though...his first tooth broke through last week, he can sit up unsupported (mostly), AND he can (slowly) creep/inchworm his way across the room to get something he's after now, too. In other words, I'm firing the person who was supposed to stop time for me. This lastest development of creeping also means it's a whole new day in our house for the other Moore kids. No more Barbie shoes or Lego bricks being left on the floor. No more, "Barbies, Barbies...all over the place" for quite some time to come. And I can blame it all on the baby.
Now, pardon me while I go do a happy dance in in the middle of my Lego-free floor.
P.S. I'm not doing a Christmas Countdown this year, but over the weekend and next week, I'll be loading as many ideas as I can onto my Someday blog. (Link on the left!)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Leigh, I cannot get over his eyes. They are stunning!
He is thinking the pasty white stuff doesn't look like anything you had on your plate. He wants the real deal!
Get out! I'm so bummed that there is not going to be a countdown to christmas!! I've been checking in and waiting for it all week!
(I'm totally pouting)
Well, he DOES look malnourished....
Post a Comment