A few months ago I was reading cjane and came across this passage:
"From the back of the stroller I noticed the back hair of The Chief's head, too. Known as Hobo Hair, the back half of my son's head always looks like a flame of fluff. Always protruding and tempting for insects to make their nests. I try to smooth it over several times a day, but the battle is becoming useless."
Oh, did I laugh. Finally, the perfect description of Aubrey's hair, or more specifically, the back half of her hair. Hobo style.
I give you photographic evidence:
Business up front, party in the back.
Bless her little heart.
3 comments:
Awwww sweet Aubrey! Mary Kate finally grew out of the cotton candy hair in the back. Now is it super straight!
I've always thought that it looks like their stuffing is coming out.
See, now those are two sweet, loving ways to describe the look. And I found hobo hair. Mean mommy.
Post a Comment