Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Aaaaaaaaaaaand

we're back!


Phew! Did ya miss us? I sure missed you, Internets!


I have so much catching up to do. Upcoming posts: Things we learned from moving, 30 days of Alex, and moore. For now, I'll start back with this totally random video clip. It was made by our nephew Ethan, unbeknownst to us, this summer when he was here visiting from New York. We found it on the camera some time later, and it has been on repeat in our house ever since. All the kids just LOVE it; Aubrey asks to watch it over and over and over again, and even Brendon and I can be heard randomly singing, "Barbies, Barbies...Barbies all over the place" on occasion.


 



Hope you never run for president, Ethan. This could come back to haunt you. Of course, my messy living room could do the same for me.



6 comments:

Clark said...

LOL! "There's the TEEEE VEEEE" Good stuff.

Kristie C. said...

I think Broadway is in Ethan's future!! That was so funny, I had to keep from laughing out loud at work. I can't believe Alex didn't wake up to that beautiful song. Hope to hear moore from you soon!!

Jenny said...

oh my gosh! that is hilarious.

Brendo said...

One of my favorite parts (and I have many) is the little warm up before he sings.
Pop pop pop pop pop pop
The 'cool lip face'
Tap tap tap, while moving the feet
CHICAHHHH CHICHHHAAAAAUUUUH
BARBIES BARBIES.... (you know the rest)
I think I see a boy band in his future.
Ethan, YOU ROCK my man!!!

Shelly said...

All I have to say is, "WOW. JUST, WOW!" I am laughing at the whole thing yet slightly embarrassed about the whole thing too. That's my boy!

Shannon said...

HILARIOUS!!! Kind of reminds me of my Cabbage Patch Kids song! haha!!! It must run in the family! LOL!