Ours as of yesterday afternoon. Let the packing, painting, moving madness begin!
Congrats!!! I bet the kiddos are excited
Congratulations!! Where is it?
Beautiful! Congrats!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats!!!
Awesome. Congratulations!!
NO WAAAAY!! I was over in your neighborhood this morning, but since you didn't answer the phone we didn't stop by. I guess it's not your neighborhood anymore.Congratulations!
Congratulations! First time home owners!! That is so neat!
FUN!! Looks like another trip to Texas needs to be planned!!! When do you move?
oh yay!!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congrats!!! I bet the kiddos are excited
Congratulations!! Where is it?
Beautiful! Congrats!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats!!!
Awesome. Congratulations!!
NO WAAAAY!! I was over in your neighborhood this morning, but since you didn't answer the phone we didn't stop by. I guess it's not your neighborhood anymore.
Congratulations!
Congratulations! First time home owners!! That is so neat!
FUN!! Looks like another trip to Texas needs to be planned!!! When do you move?
oh yay!!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment