Like half of all of the other bloggers, scrappers, and internet peeps out there, I have also been doing a picture-a-day/Project 365 since the beginning of 2009. (And this is the reason I have shots of random things like my classroom at school.)
Here is a random sampling of our year so far...
Clockwise from the top right: My bed after Gracie has taken a nap in it with her umpteen stuffed animals watching over her. Valentine's Day dinner. My feet and I at the theater to watch Bride Wars. Gracie at dance. The kids cuddling in Shayne's blanket. In front of the "White House" at the Presidential Library. The kids enjoying a sweet ride in Shelly's minivan. (Just trying to break them into the idea, though they don't need much convincing. The automatic doors sold them immediately.) Aubrey meets Valentine's Day cookies. The cousins on the morning they left for New York. A pitiful basketball game. And the cousins enjoying one last playdate before their big move.
I'm pretty proud of myself for actually following through on the project so far. Only 314 more days to go! Ha!
4 comments:
nice work! Looking at the pic of the four kids before they left for NY...pretty, pretty girls.
Great post! The kids decided they needed to write Shayne and Gracie today. They miss them terribly, especially Lauren. She drew a picture and asked if she could send it to her best friend Gracie. Makes my heart hurt.
Your awesome for doing project 365! I didn't get into it, figured I had enough to do but might start later in the year.
I'm patiently waiting for Aubrey's birthday pictures! Stop everything you're doing to post them!!! Just kidding...but seriously ;)
Post a Comment