Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Photos: The Aubrey Show

Welcome to The Aubrey Show!


Here, the star of the show sports her version of tinted lenses:


Aubshow6


And here she is trying to put the lens cap back on the paparazzi's camera. Stars need their privacy, you know.


Aubshow3



Stirring up pancake batter like a maestro:


Aubshow2


And nothing is cuter than a sleeping baby...


Aubshow4


Unless it's a sleeping baby striking a serious pose.


Aubshow5


That's it for today! Hope you enjoyed the show!


Aubshow1



4 comments:

Shelly said...

Cute pics. I love the one of her trying to put the lense cap back on.
I also looked up those links you posted previously and found some really fun stuff in addition to what you linked to. So thanks!

Marchelle said...

Cute pictures. I love that last one.

Aunt Helen said...

Miss Aubrey is such a cutie!! Love that little girl!! Love the pancake picture!!

Misty said...

She is SOOOOO cute! Looks like she's in the fun age for taking pictures!