Wind shorts and Uggs.
Really?
I mean, I know this is not a new trend, but it is the first time I've noticed the pairing everywhere on our campus. Aren't we like three years behind on this one?
It must be midterm time again.
Another week and we'll be back to jeans and heels. Thank goodness.
4 comments:
They don't realize that the "dream" is looking forward to a time in your life that you don't have to shower everyday... or wear makeup... or clean clothes.
Clark was telling me about all the girls wearing Wellies and wind shorts on campus the other day when it was raining.
That is so funny because I just saw about 10 Aggie girls tromping through the store in those little workout shorts and boots. So funny! I thought- what!?
guess I need to go get me some of those so I dont start looking too old here in CS! :)
Halloween pics! Halloween pics! Halloween pics!
Post a Comment