I haven't taken any pictures this week to share, so I thought I'd just share a cute craft idea I saw recently.
I've posted before about these tents from lucyandmichael.com. Love them. But they're super expensive...$325 for just one. Ouch!
I know I could figure out how to make one on my own if I devoted the time and energy to the project, but I don't have a lot of that to spare these days, so I was excited to see this no-sew tutorial to make your own similar kids' tent on the Sew, Mama Sew blog a few weeks ago. So cute!
As much as I love it, though, I don't think it's a project I'll actually be tackling anytime soon. Too many other unfinished projects around here that take precedence. (Right, Karisa?) But I'm holding on to the tutorial for a future day. I'd love to hear about it if anyone else tries it out.
TGIF!
3 comments:
I think I may have to make one. So dang cute.
My boys have loved the tepees that my sister made for them. It was just simply pcv pipe and white canvas painting drop sheet or a white canvas tarp. Then the kids were able to paint the tepee. It folds up nicely when they are done with play. She used an article from Family Fun that is very simular to the tutorial.
I think my pile is probably piling up to match or surpass yours! lol You need to hook-up with my Aunt Danene. She said she that won't start a project unless she's going to finish it! LOL I'm hoping she rubs off on me!!
Post a Comment