Wednesday, July 2, 2008

3 Random Thoughts

1.) We started homeschool this week, or really, yesterday. I'm still working on a new blog of our schooling adventures and will update when it's up and running. We're excited!!


2.) I never did post a picture of Shayne with his new, toothless grin. Here he is...


              Toothy


3.) A few tidbits about Aubrey I want to record...



  • She is still so snuggly with me; I love it!

  • She loves to give kisses and hugs to stuffed animals and baby dolls.

  • You can't say the word "go" around her because she automatically thinks it means we are leaving the house and so she runs for her shoes, even if you just mean let's "go" into the kitchen.

  • She loves her shoes. 

  • She is obsessed with a book Grandma gave Gracie for her first birthday called I Love You All the Time. She brings it to me again and again throughout the day, and she loves to point out the shoes in it, too.

  • Her words are Mom, Da-dee, Hi!, meow, and "shuice" which can mean shoes or juice, depending on the situation.



No comments: