We've been having a big time here at the Moore house for the past week. (And my constant nodding off while trying to write this post earlier this afternoon showed it! I finally gave up and headed to the couch.) Tuesday through Thursday we spent the time running around with my cousin Shannon and her two kids, showing them the "sights" around town: zoo, water park, museum, etc. Then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday we were at Mom's for crafting time. Nine kids aged 7 and under running around under foot (and a far too ambitious "To Do" list) made it a bit difficult to focus and accomplish a ton, but I am excited about the things we did finish. (More details and pictures of the crafty stuff to come!)
Overall, the time involved lots and lots of...playing Wii, playing legos, junk food, yummy dinners, kids running, kids laughing, late nights, long chats, overtired kids, frazzled moms, crying babies, giggling women, sewing, painting, strategizing how to do it better next year, and trips to the store for "one more thing."
And lots and LOTS of fun!
4 comments:
Your door hanger turned out really cute.
I think I might need one of the fish games. Are you ready to craft again in two and a half weeks? Ha! Ha!
I'll tell you what Sharon told me once: "You need to drink more."
I would love to have been there for the fun crafting...sounds like so much fun.
Post a Comment