A few fun crafty finds...
Fabric-covered button rings from this etsy shop: Cutie Pie Clips.
A cute way to doll up a plain gift/favor bag with ribbon, from Teresa Andersen's blog.
Fabulous stitched-felt art by Kerrin Quall, pictured in this flickr set (and sometimes sold in her etsy shop here: Abitofjustbecause).
Birthday cake favor boxes. You can buy the kit to make this exact set, or buy the plain boxes to decorate any way you want from this etsy store: Leahjohanna. (Though you might be able to find a pattern out there to make your own as well.)
Love, love, love this idea for keeping (pieces of) your children's favorite baby clothes. Notice the handwritten notes around each piece, like "favorite jammies - 5 yrs." So cute. You could do just simple square blocks for a boy's clothes.
Personalized "paper" dolls from your child's pictures using printable magnet sheets.
Have a great weekend!






5 comments:
I am inadequate.
Cute ideas!! I especially like the ribbon on the bag.
Cute stuff!!
Thanks so much for recommending Corel Photo Album in the comments of our blog. I just downloaded the 30-day free trial and it is AMAZING!!! LOVE IT! I can't believe I've lived this long without it.
I bought some button rings last night!
LOOOOVE the keepsake dress/fabric samples!!!! I want to do that for sure....some day, please remind me :)
Post a Comment