We decided to take advantage of the incredibly warm weather yesterday and have a picnic and playtime at the park for dinner...
Aubrey had her first big girl swing and, though I wouldn't count it as a first word, learned to say, "Wheeeeee!" as she was swinging and sliding. Shayne and Gracie were the two loudest kids at the park with their constant shouts of "Watch me! Are you watching? Watch this!" You'd think they were in need of some serious personal validation. (That is, unless you were around on Saturday when, after getting her hair fixed, Gracie matter-of-factly told Jenny, "I'm perfect." No, no self esteem problem there.)



4 comments:
It was beautiful the past few days! We ate dinner outside 2 nights in a row :) I love the "look at me" comments...sounds verrry familiar. At least that is one good thing about this area is the over abundance of parks(looking at the bright side).
Hello. She is perfect.
Every kid is perfect! If only they could keep that self esteem throughout life the world would be much better off.
I truely can't believe how big our kids have gotten, and Aubrey is one? Holy cow! Time really has flown by!!
hellooooo?
Post a Comment