Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!

One year ago today...



Aubrey_3_2



Can you believe it? Aubrey is ONE. Wow.



Here is a little bit about her at one year old:



She loves pear juice, pasta, Gerber's Lil' Crunchies (aka Baby Cheetos), squash, and applesauce.



She likes playing with phones and remotes, taking a bath, reading her Hello, Me! book, bouncing to the music on her activity tunnel, going outside, and banging anything against anything else to make noise.



She turns into a whiny monster between the hours of four to six (the witching hours for most kids), and after a "Come to Jesus" meeting a month or two ago, we are all now sleeping through the night. (Well , you know, mostly...minus the drinks of water, bad dreams, and midnight visits of the other two.)



She shows no interest in walking yet, is finally doing some consonant babbling (gaga, mama), and is finally starting to get a bit more hair. Just a bit.



She is our sweet baby girl. Her laugh and smile just light up our home. And I can't wait to see what the next year brings for her.



      Aubreys_first_birthday1_2



6 comments:

Elaine said...

She is so cute!! Happy Birthday Aubrey!

Kristie said...

YEA! Big Birthday Girl!!! I think we are going to have to have one of "those" meetings at our house.

Aunt Helen-Nanny said...

She's a cute little sweetie pie girl!!
Happy birthday Aubrey!!

Shannon Bolt said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey!! I can't believe she's one! It goes by too fast!

Rom Tom said...

Happy Birthday sweet Aubrey! Can't believe a year has already flown by!

sharon said...

I can't believe that I still have not met her. Are you afraid that I'll steal her?