Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Photos

Some Valentine treats and crafties...



Valentine



1) XOXO cupcake picks at TwoPeas. 2) Bonbon-filled hearts from Martha Stewart. 3) Felt flower magnets. 4) White chocolate-covered Oreos with XOXO decorations. 5) XOXO cupcakes from Martha Stewart. 6) Valentine advent at TwoPeas. 7) Paper heart bouquet at TwoPeas. 8) Valentine paper globe using the pattern from Heather Bailey. 9) Adorable paper heart collage wall-hanging from this blog. 10) Heart wreath made from tied fabric scraps. 11) Felt fortune cookies from Martha Stewart. 12) Heart/flower lollipop holders. 13) Paper bag Valentine treat holders at TwoPeas. 14) Crayon wax paper hearts from Martha Stewart. 15) Cupcakes from the February cover of Country Living Magazine.



Hope you have a very sweet weekend!



3 comments:

Shelly said...

I was going to post some Valentine ideas I found on my blog, but now I don't need to. You have posted almost all the ones I liked. There is some seriously cute stuff to make. Now to find the time...

Jenny said...

cute stuff! thanks for doing the leg work

Becky said...

I heart New York. Oh, wait, that's another blog.