Why the new blog?
I had been thinking about switching over for quite some time just because I wanted some features that blogdrive did not offer, like categorizing and searching posts and backing up and exporting content. Then there was the whole issue of blogdrive's sometimes unreliability.
So, after not being able to access my old blog for about a week in early December because of another glitch, followed by a minor freakout panic because I thought perhaps it was gone forever, I decided to finally make the switch. I'm not completely certain that Typepad will be my permanent home; there are some things that drive me crazy about this site, too. I'm still working to see if I can get Wordpress to do everything I want it to, or if I can figure out the things that are irritating me here at Typepad. We'll see...
Where can I find the "Sorry" t-shirt Brendon got for Christmas?
I found it at this CafePress store: Swelter. The shirt itself is probably not the greatest, but what it lacks in quality, it makes up for in hilarity. You could also go for their more straight-forward version: the "I'm Always Right" tee.
What is the most awesome thing you have seen online recently?
Okay, so this wasn't really a question anyone has asked, but when I was looking for the link to the t-shirt just now, I came across this bookmark, which I've been meaning to share:
An edge brownie pan. Seriously awesome. Brendon and I always compete over the edge and corner pieces of brownies. They are the best! This is genius in my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment