Daddy love and computer love combined this Christmas when Brendon took a (literally) trashed laptop and spent his evenings and lunch hours fixing it up and painting it so his little girl would have her "own" place to surf noggin.com and play her Blue's Clues preschool games.
(And in answer to what some of the responses to this post may be... I know! I know that it is a bit over the top for a three-year-old to have her own laptop. I know that I am married to a crazy and awesome man. And I know...it's totally adorable! ;-)

6 comments:
Has he thought about creating a website showing people how to do this? It might void warranties, but still very cool!
Must. Get. One. Awesome Brendo :)
We have 3 old laptops that he could experiment on for our girls. Does he do sequins? haha
AWESOME!!!!!!!! I am SOOOO way impressed :)
dat' niiiiiiiiiiiiice!
Is her middle name "Qwerty?"
Great Job on the computer Brendon! Leigh I totally don't think its over the top, very smart! Great Idea!
Post a Comment